Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Known Facts About Those U Know!

It's been quite a long time I haven't received any tag from Debbie. And also, I only found that she has tagged me when I read her blog. So here is my answer and I'll pass it on.

Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do…And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know…Then, let me know if you’re done, so i can visit your blog and know your answer. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Let Me Know When You are Done!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can't really remember.....

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Quite.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pork

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think I might have many secrets to be revealed... hahaha... actually I'm quite good in sharing.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so, I never remove it.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No thanks! I'm afraid I'll got heart attack.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oat

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla and Strawberry.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Face.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Teeth

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Apart from my family that I can see them everyday, probably is my best friend, Ee.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Certainly.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? All in black.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Mum-cooked dinner

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dark Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Natural. I still can't forget the smell of the fresh air when I was in the jungle-tracking last time.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Dad

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Definitely.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? F1 racing, badminton

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown + Black

28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Some of my mum-cooked food

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Dark Knight (MY FAVOURITE!!!!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice-cream/Jelly

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Family

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Some people

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm not reading any book for sooo long...

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, just plain black with the logo on

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Local drama

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Sound of nature and music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Singapore

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Eh.... eh..... eh..... (scratching head)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kuala Lumpur (Cheras)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone

I would like to pass this tag to my dear friends as below;

Jobby
Jocelyn
Keng Woon
Sherry Tam

No comments: