Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Excuses?

I'm lazy to explain.
It seems that everytime I give my explanation, they'll take it as an excuse, and even asked me why I'm so "defensive". I was just trying to explain why I did that and my concern about the process or issue. Anyhow, it seems that they don't comprehend that way.
So now, I'm fed up.
Everything you say, I'll just nod... and sometimes give 'explanation' too, but if you still think that it's an 'excuse', then just leave it. You mean what you say, I won't say NO, and I'm not allowed to say NO, ain't I?
I always wonder if there is any problem with my communication skills.
No matter how many times I try to join them, the thing will still end up I'll be kicked off and become an ALIEN again. I'm always a MARCIAN here, or even further, maybe from some planet out of the galaxy.
I'm tired for all these communication barriers around me...
I'm thinking of go back to MARS someday....... (Earth is very dangerous...)

No comments: