Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New 'part-time' job

After not much consideration, I decided to pick up this new role. According to her, it's just as a part-time job, it won't occupy much of my time, as what she said, once in a month or even longer.

What I'm really struggling is that, either I have to give up my current effort to become a SME, but which one is more suitable for me? I've been a 'backup' for almost a year (or even more than that?) since they first announcement, and until now I'm still the backup, I believe that even after another year, I'll still be the backup, they never trust me to take up the role. In that case, this is an rare oppty for me to start to move on. I can't keep waiting until the apple drops from the tree, it's either I move to another role, or move to another company. Now it's an oppty right in front of me, I'm still really resisting it, I just want to give myself a try. You never try, you never know.

Trainer... what does a trainer do? For somebody like me who will stammer in front of everybody, even my own teammates, can I really pick up the job? I don't even dare to imagine it.

However, it's still a good try. Who knows? Maybe I'll find this can be the most suitable job for me.

1 comment:

kokwah said...

interesting.. well i think you have moved to the right direction.. my only advise is... dont be surprised by what you can do...