Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sick...

I've been holding myself for more than half a year, I thought I could make it, become the ZERO MC 'good employee' in the company. But after staying up late for so many nights, and some 'side effects' of durians maybe, I fell sick at last.

Fever, sore throat, cough, cold...... all come together. I thought I can stay working in the office like what I used to do last time, but actually I'm not really that strong. I felt very dizzy in the office, even couldn't really concentrate in the conference (luckily I don't need to say anything, just listen). Finally, I decided to leave the office, spent > 2 hours to reach home, eat and sleep.

I strongly believe that the medicine given by the panel is not working, otherwise how come I'm still feeling very sick right now? I really don't believe that doctor because of my bad experience, but this is the nearest panel in my area, what to do?

No comments: