Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to Combat class

It's been quite a long time I hadn't entered to any FF club for this few months. I still remember the last time I joined the class, was the Miracle '08 in June. I've freezed my membership for July but even in August, I still couldn't really make it to attend even during weekends.

Luckily, before the month ended, I was still able to join at least one class. Actually I really like Body Combat, it's just the time problem. I like the kickboxing challenge, the rhythm, the music...... but too bad, it takes so much time to keep yourself maintaining to the class.

Hope that next month, I can attend more class otherwise I'll waste my monthly access fee don't know for what....

1 comment:

526Gemini said...

This is happen to all the OL in town. Paying is just for the sick of paying but don't enjoy the facilities at all !!

xi guan jiu hao! haha