Monday, September 1, 2008

A Walk to Remember



My friend has recommended this to me for long, and I just had a chance to watch it today.

After spending for almost 2 hours to watch the whole story, I finally knew why she loves it so much. It's all about love, it's all about faith, and believes.

The story itself is touching, and some quotes that I really similiar with. Besides the religious background it has behind the story, it's truely a great movie for its simplicity and true love.

It's a story, about a boy and a girl, who lived in different world, got along with different people, had a different background, but because of love, they got to be together, and brought good things to each others, along with sweet memories and, faith.

I like this movie, and thanks for my best friend, to introduce it to me.

A Walk to Remember official website

No comments: