Monday, September 22, 2008

Reclone Office PC...

I've decided to reclone my office's pc today, and hopefully it'll improve my computer speed.

Can you imagine that? I'm still keeping a out-of-date pc with minimum memory and disk space, in an international company like I'm working with, and what I do, is supporting users and business partners.

You can expect that I keep saying sorry to user, "I'm sorry, our network is very slow...." How ashamed it is!

I don't think request for a pc upgrade is possible in the current situation, but at least hopefully format PC and free out some of my disk space and force it to work faster. However, after finished cloning it today, I don't think it works, because my harddisk allocation has already used 16GB out of 37GB, and I still have some more softwares to install... and I can expect after that it'll be less than 50% again.

Gosh~~ anyway I can maximize my disk usage with the poor specs of my pc?

No comments: