Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Naughty Boy!

Yes, the photos are very blur. I still can't get enough money to buy a new better camera, so at the moment, I still has to use my 'lauya' Fuji digicam...

It's been so long since I last updated his growth development. For now, he has learnt to crawl (as a premie, his development is later than normal babies). And since he learnt how to crawl, he's so happy and excited to crawl everywhere, even refuse to be carried anymore. But there are too many danger zone in my house, the sockets, the dirt, the tables, the rubbish bin...... you have to take good care of him so that he won't get closed with those things.


He's 'treasure-hunting' in my bag, he likes to take things out and if it's not interesting at all, he'll throw it behind.


Hmmm... this is "Yi Yi" (aunt)'s tag, looks nice.... :P


OK, go for the next thing...


This is YiYi's notebook... let me see what's written inside... (you can read meh?)


Now it's time for dragging out the magazines... hehehe

See, how naughty he is? And I strongly believe that it's time to throw my lousy camera away.... >.<

No comments: