Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Penang Trip + My Manager's Wedding

It's said a 'trip', but actually we didn't go many places. Of course, by the time we walked out from the hotel, it's already afternoon, where could we go?

Anyway, our main purpose here is to attend our Big Brother (manager)'s wedding, so visiting has become not so important for some. The only place of interest we visited, was the reclining buddha temple.


The place we stayed, Good Hope Inn Hotel.


The antiques placed in the hotel.


Reclining Buddha temple (Wat Chayamangkalaram)


Beautiful sea...


This photo is very blur because of my lousy camera. But anyhow I like this picture very much. Maybe I look better in blur...haha

Thanks Adrian for inviting us to such a wonderful dinner, and thanks for giving me an oppty to join such a unforgetable clubbing party. Congratulations to our BIG BROTHER and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding~~!!

No comments: