Thursday, September 25, 2008

First day @ new place

It's the first day I moved to West wing.

I still don't really like the place, but with my good adaptability, I didn't really feel uncomfortable. The only thing is, I gotta be more aware of my environment because anyone could come nearby from my back.

Who said the network here is better than the other side? It's the most annoying thing for this place. Other than the gpp is still accessible, nothing else is faster, even worse. But the bad news is, we still need to cope ourselves in this kind of environment because we have no choice.

So, what to do? Just stay with it lah!

3 comments:

526Gemini said...

Hope the new place will "ong" you!

Don't worry be happy !!

Yoke Fun said...

I hope so... haha

david santos said...

Good luck the new place.
Congratulations!!!