Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad Luck Day

Today definitely is my bad luck day, worst.

First is the terrible jam in the morning, it caused me late for work for more than half an hour. I was stuck in the traffic for more than half an hour, moving bumper to bumper and still in the same area.

Then in the afternoon I went to the restaurant nearby the office, where usually their serving is very fast, once in a blue moon, the restaurant was black out. This restaurant has opened for more than 2 years and I seldom see their electricity went off -- at least it’s not in my memory. When I thought I’ve failed my performance in the morning and still stayed steady there waiting for them to serve my order, until I was late again. And bad news, my TL told me the morning late can be exempted….. BANG~~~!!!! Another great shock for me.

And now, it’s my internet. I have reserved an offer in a paid post website, and when I thought that I still have 48 hours to complete my post, the time passed hour by hour. I thought I could do it before today, then after the first 3 minutes successful connection, it was disconnected and now never connect again. Luckily in the last minute, it allowed me to get through, otherwise I’ll lost my $5~~!!

WHAT HAPPEN TO ME????!!!! AHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

i lost more than USD5 because of this inccident le...

btw, an award for you. Visit my blog at http://luvdebbie.blogspot.com