Monday, December 8, 2008

Farewell... forever...


This tree is beside grandma's house, very 'old' already...

I still can't believe that, Grandma has left us.

When walking around the house, I still could felt her everywhere. Her voice, her stooping body, busy working in the kitchen, checked if we have our blanket covered at night...... everything is just still fresh in my mind.......

She was so healthy before, she's just depressed, upsetted, because of she couldn't be with her family and friends. She refused to eat, until her body became weak, and then felt down....... since then, she never really recovered back as her old days.

A few days ago, we were just thinking how to celebrate her 90th birthday.

Sis was just thinking wanted to bring little boy boy back to visit her again...

Everything was still in plan, but...... it's just a fall...... why it could take her life away?

I still can't believe it. She was a nice person, she's kind to everybody, she deserved a better life. But she couldn't make it, she was still suffering until the last moment. She couldn't even leave her last words...... I can't stop my tears everytime I think of this.

However, life goes on. No matter how much you are unwilling to part with your loved one, it's nothing you can change. Hopefully she can release her pain in the other world, hopefully everything will be fine........

Farewell, Ah Po! You're always the best grandma I ever had.

No comments: