Saturday, December 13, 2008

First time @ Jogoya

I first heard about "Jogoya" from my colleague, after I work here. Previously it was an unknown name to me. Other than it's a Japanese buffet restaurant, the other thing that is very "FAMOUS" about it, is it's VERY EXPENSIVE. I always want to pay a visit there, as everyone is talking about it.

And finally I had a chance to have a dinner at this EXPENSIVE restaurant, and it's just because of they are having a 50% discount for all ladies from 13 Oct 2008 to 19 Dec 2008. Check promotion. But not all the girls in my team were joining. The food, is not as good as I expected, anyway it's quite a new experience for me.


This is the Christmas decoration inside the Starhill.


The first dishes I took. Already filled up the table, so gotta stop and eat... haha


The delicious oysters.


My second round......


lamb chop


Japanese sushi & sashimi. A little bit of everything...

No comments: