Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crazy......

I think I'm getting crazy now. Slept after 12 in the morning, woke up 4~5 hours later, then started to work at 6am, I should have been home after 3pm, but then I stayed back until 8pm, and reached home at 9:30pm. I had been in the office for more than 14 hours!!

It's really tired working in morning shift, especially I have to travel so far away from my house, and furthermore I'm not that kind of 'on-time' worker who can leave the office right on time. I always have excuses, and this time, it's my PC issue. It's freezed until my whole machine cannot work properly, can't even open my IE browser! Maybe is the file executed? or...... couldn't find what is the cause of the issue.

Anyway, good thing is, I'll start on leave starting from tomorrow (1/1/09) until next Wednesday then only back to office. Sounds great? hehe!

Happy New Year~~!!!

No comments: