Friday, December 12, 2008

My Dinner -- one day



When I work on afternoon shift, my time finish work is at 8pm. As it's too late to take a bus, so usually my father will come and pick me up. But sometimes when he has a team meeting at night, or has some other things to do, then by the time he reached here, it's already a few hours later.

Like a few weeks ago, he came from a meeting at Bukit Bintang area, plus the traffic jam, he reached here at 10pm! Gosh~~

And when I have to wait for him in the office, I usually will buy some food for dinner. And this was the second time, I bought curry chicken rice from Old Town. I'm not a fan of Old Town, the thing is, it's one of the nearest restaurants we have around our office. The other 2 are Paddy House and The Walker, but Paddy cooking time very slow, and The Walker is too expensive.

I took this photo when I almost finished my meal. It doesn't look nice still, one of the reason is it was taken by my Moto L6... haha!

No comments: