Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Love, Grandma

My love Grandma has passed away.

When I got the news from my dad, I was still in the office, going to be off soon.

My first expression was...... shocked.

All of a sudden, my mind become blank for a second, I couldn't believe it's real.

Few days ago, we were still happily talking about how are we going to celebrate Granma's 90th birthday, some suggested to have a buffet, some prefered it to be in Chinese style, some said we would rather go to the restaurant...... it was such a big thing for us, and until now, we still haven't made any decision yet.

Sis has called up our aunt in Perak, she told us that, Grandma had accidentally fell on her butt when she tried to bring the key to my uncle who has forgotten to bring it few days ago, after the accident, she even vomited blood. They have already taken her into the hospital, but still couldn't save her.

She was healthy, she used to be cheerful, kind-hearted and nice. It was just recent years, she suddenly felt so lonely and miserable, she refused to eat and talk, until she was admitted to the hospital because of insufficient nutrition.

I have been keep thinking of "how could it be" since then, but I still don't have time to have any negative emotion right now. I have taken emergency leave tomorrow and will go to Grandma's house with my parents. Hopefully there's something I could help them.

Grandma, I know you've been sufferred a lot. Sorry for not being on your side all the time, I know you don't really want to leave us. RIP......

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

Sorry to hear that. Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about that. Take care.