Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lost my link

I didn't realized that my blog feed has lost after I've changed my blogname, until one of my ex-coursemate cum blogger buddy told me so. No wonder recently my visitor count has become lesser.

If not because of the crazy fella, I wouldn't have changed my blog name. Just now I tried to do some search in the blogger help file, then found that actually it's not simple. Even if you can just simply change your blogname from your Blogger -> Settings. If wouldn't change your site feed. My friend tried to add my blog URL to he My BlogList widget, and found that no matter how many times she tried to delete and add again, it'll still showing my old URL, old blog title and old blog page. ><

Still looking for the resolution, if there's not much impact, I'll just leave it. Otherwise... maybe will take a risk to change back to my original URL......





1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

hahaha... headache when we had no idea what caused it. :(