Monday, March 9, 2009

Drove alone all the way from 1U

I believe this is the longest distance I've driven alone. All the way from 1 Utama until my house.

I forgot to check what time I reached home, but it might take about an hour.

It was quite a 'scary' experience for me, because I never drove that far alone before, not even with somebody next to me.

When I agreed with their suggestion, I had once regretted. But it's a very precious chance for me to have such experience, if I don't try it, I'll never be able to do so.

The braver thing I did, is I drove the rightmost lane. Actually I was so scared and quite desperate to reach home at the soonest. You know in Malaysia, left lane is for those drive slower and speed limit, the middle lane is for those who drive average within speed limit, the right lane, which is the fast lane, is for those who drive faster than speed limit, much much faster. That's why I called myself 'brave'... (scary...) My palms were sweaty along the way, and luckily, I managed to make everything in control, and nobody else tends to "bully" me... haha!

Happily, I returned home safely. Yeah~~!!

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

they always a 'first time'. at least, you've tried.