Monday, March 23, 2009

What a........

When I came back to my desk, I suddenly found out my PC was off.

WHAT????

Probably was the clean lady who rubbed my table had pulled out the plug accidentally and she didn't notice... luckily I had nothing important was working on, otherwise how am I going to claim that from?

When I first found out my plug has been pulled out, I was so angry and wanted to ask the clean lady what has she done to it. But then when I think again, nothing has lost with it, all I need to do was just restart my pc. She doesn't earn much for this cleaning job (from the Edisi Siasat Mandarin I watched yesterday... haha!), then I managed to cool myself down.

I did ask her, but she claimed that she didn't do anything. I'm fine with it, maybe she didn't notice it too. But from this I've learnt not to leave my desk when she's around, who knows next time what will she do on my desk?

No comments: