Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy blogging again

Currently, since the BGT, PPP are back to active again, I begin to update my blogs more frequently. The thing is, my life really is so simple that I can hardly find a thing to update.

Anyhow, I'll start finding something special everyday. Like what people say, precious every moment in your life to keep youself spirit up.

Regarding the mini budget that has just announced yesterday, the headline today in Sinchew, is about the RM5,000 discount when old car traded in for new Proton. But the truth is, even the 16-year-old Proton Saga in my house still cost at least RM7K. RM5K really is not enough for us to buy a new one. Why they don't just give us discount as long as we are buying local cars?

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

yeah, you are right. I've the same thought too. The G really act like '猪'. Never think of the effectiveness of every act they took.

Btw, a tag for you at http://luvdebbie.blogspot.com/2009/03/name-game-d.html