Thursday, March 19, 2009

10pm in the office

This is the third night of the week, that I have to stay in the office until my dearest Daddy come and pick me up.

My shift finish until 8pm for this week, Dad say it's very dangerous for me to take bus so late at night, so he decided to pick me up at the office. Usually he'll come with my mum and little fella (my nephew) at around 8pm. Unless he's having other appointments.

Unfortunately, he had night meetings and dinner 3 nights this week, so no choice, I have to wait for him after his dinner or meeting. The worst thing is, I have to worry about my dinner...

Because Cyberjaya is really not a convenient place to get food, usually I'll buy my dinner during lunch, and heat it up in the microwave after work. But this week I already had instant noodle twice.


This is the my first dinner.

I know it's time for me to get my own transport. Many friends have advised me all the time, some even fed-up already. It's not that easy for me because I have other expenses... but believe me, I'm sure I'll get one by this year.

I swear.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

oh mind, sure u have to. Being in M'sia, without a car like loosing a leg. Unlike in Sin, the public transport is so convenient.

Go n get one la...