Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missing new thumb drive

It was a sudden call from my sis, she has lost my thumb drive in the office. She plugged it in the CPU and went away, when she realized and went back, the thing was no longer there. She asked the pc owner but end up with an impatient and negative response.

Everybody knows that you shouldn't plug your thumb drive in the CPU when you are not around, especially in the open area where many people could pass by. I told sis, if somebody really has taken it, they won't even admit that they saw it, don't mention return it back to you.

Sometimes I also did that but luckily, all the people in our office are fully 'high-educated', and maybe 'high-paid' enough that won't even want to take my RM49 thumb drive.

But it's lost now and it has all the boy boy's photos inside. Who knows the person who took it will do anything to the photos? Sis, you really being so careless lah!

No comments: