Monday, March 30, 2009

Woo Pin Fish Head Meehoon

There are lots of people in this restaurant, people are filling this place, more others are standing to wait for their turn to enjoy the food. It's amazing, but too bad I didn't bring along my camera, couldn't take much photos with my lousy mobile phone.

It's located in Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur. If you drive along KL-Seremban highway, from the Seremban direction, enter to the junction right after Desa Water Park. Location Map.


This is the traditional one.


This is the noodle without milk.


It's not expensive actually, if you consider the portion and the ingredients they put.

More introduction here:
Selangor:Woo Pin Fish Head Noodle (湖滨鱼头米粉)

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

do you know that JB also quite famous with FISH HEAD MEEHOON?? Visit me and i'll bring you to taste....hahaha!!

Yoke Fun said...

Yes, Yes! When I go JB I'll ask you to bring me there... hehe!