Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chance

At the beginning, I thought it was just my decision whether to take it or not.
After that, I was told I need to get my superior's approval and apply for it.
And then, they asked me to attend an interview.
Next, is the presentation......... it's like never ending story.
But, at least I learned that, there is nothing for me to take it for granted.
If I want to get it, I have to work hard and put more effort on it.
I'm not as lucky as those who can easily get some work with high position and pay.
My career path has never been smooth and fast, I have to walk up step by step.
Good thing is, at least I'm going up, not staying at the same place.
It's slow, but as long as I'm moving, I appreciate it.
Now, I have to depend on my luck, and also my hardwork. Bless me.

2 comments:

Jocelynlai said...

hehehe in BU or RCC?

Yoke Fun said...

RCC la... but maybe I won't get it le...