Sunday, June 27, 2010

RM3.6 tea break @ Shook! Starhill

Can you imagine, you can get RM3.60 for each food or drink that you order, in a restaurant at Starhill? This is absolutely unbelievable!

It's been so long I have been seeing the long queue outside of this restaurant, but even if I walked close it, I didn't know what is so attractive. Until today, my friend invited me for a tea break, then I realized, I have missed the great deal for so many times, I'm lucky to grab the chance before the deal ends.

As it's so cheap, of course the food portion is also smaller, however, it's enough to 'feed' the 3 young ladies like us. Actually we ordered 2 food each, and we felt full after finishing that. For those really eat a lot, they might not be satisfied.


Look at the queue, this appears every weekend -- or maybe everyday, it's just I wasn't here.


This is the restaurant, the photo is so blurred after I downloaded it.


This is what we came for.


The menu, specially for this tea break. The promotion is until 30 June 2010 only.


The menu.


Here comes the food. This is Fish tempura with soba.


Croissant sandwiches with chicken, ham & cheese


The drink: Blue Hawaiian


Spaghetti aglio olio with clams


Spaghetti aglio olio with prawns









Look at the price, you know it's not kidding.

Shook! 的超值下午茶

No comments: