Sunday, June 13, 2010

Donnie

I like Donnie.
Some of my friends might misunderstood, because coincidently, he has the same name with my boss.
But of course, the one I like is Donnie Yen.

I didn't specify which one is better (hehe) but for sure, the movie star with fit body figure and good-looking face has the better advantage.

I didn't like him before, until recent years he suddenly played a lot of leading roles in the blockbuster movies. No matter you like him or not, many will not disagree with his action.

There are not many action stars in Hong Kong now, what we can name are Jacky Chan, Jet Li, and.... who else? We can find many young guys and good at martial arts, just find those champions in the competition will do, but not all of them can become become movie stars. Jacky Chan and Jet Li are like moving backstage, they don't really fight on the screen as before. Now, Donnie has made his mark now.

Yet, Donnie is 47 now. The Hong Kong kungfu star has to find some successors. How long Donnie can still fight on the screen?



Donnie Yen Official Website

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

I don't really like him earlier but lately, count me in. I like his photo you put on your blog...look so macho le!!!