Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tiring day

I'm trying to go back on time everyday, and yet there are many works to do right after working hour. Many western countries are practicing "finishing your work within your working hours", which means that, you will be considered an efficient worker if you are able to finish all your work and go back on time. But Chinese says 今日事,今日毕(Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.)Because tomorrow you will have another piles of work to do.

Today, I stayed at the office until ~9:30pm which I haven't been like this for long. I want to reply something that I might not have time tomorrow. Being in this position is relly not easy, you have to be prepared to answer any kinds of question at anytime, and the way how you answer the questionsssss, might dig all my knowledge and skills from my brain. It's really challenging because you have to be very careful to avoid any possible annoying words, mistake or even typo error in your reply, but it's also how I learnt and improved.

Really tiring after consuming my brain cells too much.......

No comments: