Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chat Chat in the office

It just happened that, I walked down to the pantry, and saw my friends were chatting there. So although I actually had been away for so long, still I joined them for talk talk.

I'm so happy to see my old friends in here, although sometimes I still can't find some good point in the talk, but I'm glad to have someone you know for so many years and you still can chat with them.

We are really worrying about the team. It's just difficult to keep people in here, especially good people. For those who has already learned, they left for better opportunities. For those who couldn't perform, they also left because couldn't find opportunity in here. Then how can we grow? we don't even able to keep our service quality here.

Anyhow, this is not our concern anymore. I like our comrades, not the policy. And actually I 'scared' my team members again by having a 'loud discussion' with my superior. His attitude is still the same, no matter how things changed, it won't change his mind. Whatever, I don't care.

No comments: