Sunday, August 8, 2010

Printer

I really didn't know why I had made that decision. My brother has advised me 1) DO NOT buy HP printer because the catridge is expensive. 2) DO NOT buy a tri-color ink catridge because if one color is out you have to replace the whole catridge. But now, I've got a HP printer with tri-color catridge.

And then, after my brother knew it, he told me I shouldn't have bought it. Because there is another better choice: the all-in-one printer from Epson, with 3 individual ink tanks only for RM215. I didn't relly want to go for that brand actually...

By the way, going to PC Fair in KLCC is really a very a big "challenge" to me, because you have to suffer from traffic jam and terrible crowd. And this time, I brought along my parents. Really unbelievable? Believe it. Haha!



I just got to know this words from Google: Pig in a poke. According to Wiki, it means to buy a pig in a poke is to make a risky purchase without inspecting the item beforehand. I think now it's really saying about me. T_T

Pig in a poke in Wikipedia

More info: HP Deskjet F2480 All-in-One Printer (CB730A)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.