Sunday, August 29, 2010

New boy

He just join the company at his 20. At first we were so surprised of he is being offered the job, we once doubt the management decision.

But then, after training and on board, we started to know why he can be in here. I start to believe that it doesn't matter how old you are, what the most important thing is how much you can learn and contribute. It also somehow depends on your attitude and capability to learn. He has showed us his talent but of course, a part of it come from his effort.

Still, it's too early to judge his performance. But the good thing is, it's not difficult for us to communicate, and we managed to find some common topics to chat with. Sometimes I will feel that I have a gap with the young generations, luckily so far I can still get along with him well.

I really cannot tell how long he can stay in the team, anyhow I'm still glad that he could be with us at the moment.

No comments: