Friday, August 6, 2010

Oven no more (^O^)Y ~~


It's the old grandfather age of Proton Saga, the air-cond already got problem since months ago, I think starting from last year. In the morning or night, it's still working fine, because the weather is not so hot, but if it's bright daytime, we'll be in trouble. I tried to drive my colleague out for lunch, after came back, we were all sweating, and my friend even told me, the temperature outside is even cooler than my car. It's really like an oven, we were roasted chicken... and the well-done one.

After suffering for so many months, finally I take a day off to get it fixed. Guess what, if I have to replace everything inside, it'll cost me > RM600!! To a 18 years-old grandfather car? No Way! So they just vacuumed it, refilled the gas and put some 'special oil' inside, according to the foreman, it'll last for a few months. Until I don't feel the air-cond is functioning again, we can come back to them, and they will check on the tubes and everything inside again, if there is any leaking part, the oil will turn green.

Actually I don't really know anything about car, I can hardly name anything under the bonnet. That's why my dad came along. I know it's very costly to maintain a grandfather car, but as long as it's still functioning, I'll keep driving it out. Almost everyone who saw the car would comment that it's still maintained very well. Thanks to the previous owner -- my brother who took good care of it.

How long it'll still last? I really don't know, but at least at the moment, it's sill working for me and I'll still pay to maintain it.

No comments: