Thursday, August 19, 2010

Real? Fake?

When you really trust somebody and suddenly found that many things might be the 'truth' of this person, what would you feel? Disappointed? Angry? Sad? I think I got them all.

The person used to be very smart and I thought that the person might have a big chance to grow. But just after a few months, the person has turned into very lousy and irresponsible. I thought I could make up some reason for this person to change, like the person best friend had left, the person is too young to handle stress, the person needs somebody to be more understanding and care.... so again and again, I gave the person a chance. Even though the superior has already almost wanted to give the person a warning, but still at the end, superior stopped and decided to give the person a last chance again. But it seems that, it is not like that.

We got another person with the similar background and experience, but totally different personality. Both of them are supporting their family, they are also not having high educational background, they are young, they have good technical skills. But the new person is willing to learn, learning fast and smart, having positive attitude and accepting advices.

Then I know, it doesn't matter how old you are, or how much experience you have. What matters, is how your attitude is. If you have a negative attitude, and not performing well, at the end it'll just be your obstacle to success. Anyhow, I have given up on this person. And I've prepared this person will be missing in sight anytime. If you don't help yourself, nobody can help you.

But still, I want to believe that this person was not being fake in front of me, the person is just lost oneself and didn't find the correct way. Nevertheless, I still believe in people's good heart. Don't let one person loose your faith to the others.

No comments: