Friday, August 13, 2010

In the office

It's already 7:30pm, raining outside.

Just browse through some of my friends blogs and statuses (you-know-where), I found that they are really brave to write the things from their work, actually some of them are complains or negative feeling about something or somebody.

For me, I don't dare to do so as many people can access to my pages and blogs, even if not my direct superior, my friend can tell my colleague, and my colleague can tell my boss...... there are a large network over here, who knows at the end where the message will be flowed to?

Yet, it doesn't mean that I will never complain or I'm too comfortable with my work. I feel stressed also, have to deal with so many people everyday, handling some difficult requests, and deal with some VIP people, lost in the 'pool' side and lost in way don't know how to proceed...... and everyday after work, I feel very very tired and exhausted.

One of my old time lunch buddy will travel to Netherland for business trip. How good is that? I always wish to travel but until my age I still never step on a plane. Sad~~! Everyday work work work but at the end still cannot get a flight ticket.

It's time to go home now, will travel to Ipoh tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a nice journey.

1 comment:

Casendra said...

just gotto be careful and grateful lo what to do