Thursday, August 12, 2010

Long Journey

I started my journey after work. Driving all the way from Cyber to KL Sentral, walking from 1st floor to 2nd floor, and then took a train to Mid Valley, and walked from LG to 3rd floor, after that took a train back to KL Sentral, drove home.

Yet, I didn't find what I'm looking for. I have entered so many camera shops, but none of them is selling it. It is the Fuji Camera rechargable battery, NP-40. The current battery already got problem, but then I couldn't find a replacement. Gosh! I think it's time for me to give out the camera also.

This camera actually was my sis's annual dinner lucky draw gift, but the quality really not good. The photo is blur, anyhow, it is still a very expensive one. If I still cannot find the battery, I'll return it to my sis, and ask her to buy a new one.


This is the battery that I'm looking for, do you know where can I buy it?

No comments: