Friday, July 25, 2008

Lunch buddies

I used to be alone during lunch time, because no matter what time I'm on lunch, there will not be anyone in my team will have the same lunch time as mine, so I was always alone when I went lunch.

However, for me, lunch time can also be another place for you to get to know new friends. When I was still in the old office, I had a group of "lunch buddies", because we only met each others during lunch. After moving to the new office, some of my lunch buddies had left the company, but I'll not be alone still. I have gathered with another group of lunch buddies.

Having lunch alone somehow is quite lonely, when my lunch buddies ask me why my teammates always not having the same lunch time as mine. I really don't know how to answer. Schedule maybe? "Personal preferences" maybe? But who cares? I still have them to have lunch with me. It has to be my precious moment during my working days.

No comments: