Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hellboy II: The Golden Army



I watched this movie by chance. Actually it's just because our complimentary passes were going to be expired, then among all the available options, I chose this.

Of course my parents wouldn't agree with my selection, as they found that they couldn't understand the story, what they saw was just a bunch of freaks and monsters wandering and fighting around the city. :D

For me, these 'monsterous creatures' somehow had made me feel a bit uncomfortable with their freaky outlook. However, in terms of the story, it still quite interesing, although it's not in the top 10 ranking for my favourites.

For me, the most impressive scene, is when the Hellboy fought with the Forest God in the city. Although it's released by Prince Nuada, but this giant creature seems not an evil, especially after he was killed by Hellboy, plants grew on its body, the scene was just so fascinating.

Another scene that I like, is Hellboy and Abe drank in Abe's room. I like it when they sang the song "Can't smile without you". After the movie, the only thing I can remember is to find this song from the web. Listen to it, you may like it too.



I cant smile without you - Barry Manilow



No comments: