Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My First Futsal




I'm not a sporty person, although I had been in a volleyball team during in high school and won a trophy before (just because the team participated were too few... :P )... and now joining a fitness club and learning body combat... but it really doesn't mean that I'm sporty.

This is the first time I play futsal, and with just 2 practices I will need to go on the field to match with other team members... =.=" But since it's just for fun and rarely a team activity, that's why all of us are willing to join the game.

My first practice, toe hurt after directly hit the ball, then run until exhausted, too bad. But there is one 'surprise' that, we finally realized that our Japanese girl, who is so soft and gentle in front of us, actually is a good fighter! The captain is about to assign her as defender! Wow~~!!

And we, still a lousy player and just running and missing the ball on the field... hahahahahaha

No comments: