Friday, July 25, 2008

Online education

The following blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Long time ago, when I was just started to work, I had once thinking about further my studies. Either taking short courses or continue for a Master degree. However, due to financial problem and also the matter of time, I’ve given up the idea.

If I have found some online colleges for a lower cost distance learning course, maybe I shouldn’t have given up my thinking of upgrading myself. Although it sounds tough by self-learning, there are many experts and educators will help you on you studies, and with the sufficient learning materials and resources, you shall not be worried about starting your further studies anymore.

No comments: