Friday, July 25, 2008

Big BANG~!

The little boy boy was sitting on the floor, playing with his 'masak'.... but suddenly there was a big "BANG", then only we realized that his little head has banged on the floor!

Followed by the big bang, before hearing the loud cry from the little one, was my sis's and mum's big shout. And later, I'm the one who got the blame, because at that time I was just sitting next to him. (but his father -- my brother-in-law also sitting nearby what....)

This little fella, going to be one year old already, but still unable to sit still. When he sits he tends to lean aside or moving around. It was my fault because actually I think I had touched him at the back made him fell. It's quite scary because I'm not sure if his little head can bear such a big bang.

Sis said, if tomorrow we found any unusual thing on him, we should take him to the pediatrics for further checking.

I'm sorry, Baby~~

No comments: