Thursday, July 24, 2008

Internet addicted

I admit that definitely I'm an internet-addicted... some kind of. I've spent more than half of my days in front of the computer, especially working days, after work when I'm at home during night time, I still can't stop being with my "square boxes" again.

It's not a good habit, for sure. I just can't control it, especially I'm now always need to wait for my new opptys released in the PPP or BGT. you can't always get new opptys, it's depends on your luck, and of course, how frequent you check the website, that's why I need to online.

But it's also an excuse, because when I'm in the internet, the most thing I do is playing games and facebook. This bad habit of internet addiction, or to be more exact is games addiction, has somehow affected my daily routine and health. I should start to keep away from the computer and start to pick up new hobbies. Photographing maybe can be a good one?

No comments: