Sunday, July 6, 2008

Miracle '08





This is the second time I joined the Miracle from Fitness First, but it's the first time I'm on my own all the time, because there wasn't anyone that knew me or I knew that could be with me. Just like sometimes what I am in the situation when I'm in the class. One of my buddy was the volunteered committee, she gotta work that day, so couldn't join the class.

Being in the class outdoor in public, was really a special experience for me. You gotta hold yourself until the end, otherwise you'll be embarrassing yourself among all the people around you. But I realized for being stopped for a long while, my stamina is getting worse, and couldn't really hold me until the end. It's bad, but I still gotta stay strong, tried my hard to follow the steps, but it really hurt, specially my muscles.

I've decided to stop the class for a while. If I really couldn't maintain to be there regularly, rather than paying them every month but not going. But I still don't want to terminate it. I hope that after next month, I can still maintain myself in the place, at least once a week.

Miracle is a charity programme, it raised fund for the children, as well as the China earthquake victims. I've contributed some to the programme. Hopefully next year I can join again, and also hopefully next time, I can find some more 'buddies' to be there with me.

No comments: