Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CSGR finally!!!

Remember that my friend has posted a blog regarding CSR (char sieu rice) delivery. I asked him for the website for a while, until recently I got the link and signed up an account, placed an order..... finally I really got the CSGR (char sieu gei rice) delivered to my office!! I don't need to suffer from getting expensive lunch and walking under the burning sun anymore.

The guy asked me how I got his website, I told him some of my friend who worked in S company told me about this. hahaha! dunno if he's satisfied with the answer or not.

However, CSR or GR or even CSGR... cannot eat everyday. Furthermore they only deliver on Tuesday. so tomorrow I still need to bring out my 'UV protection' umbrella and start my 'lunch-time exercise' again... T_T

Getting a proper lunch in Cyberjaya really not easy. Even if you have a car, driving out for lunch also not worth it as it'll consume your petrol too. The nearest restaurant will cost you > RM5 per meal (unless you order bread only), the cheapest food you will need to walk > 10 minutes, somemore under the burning sun..... of course if you really need to exercise....

No comments: