Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First day in 2008

Greeting to all of YOU! It's 2008 now. It's also the first new year for our little boy boy, although he still can't feel the joyfulness.

This is really a VERY MEMORABLE day for me, at first I've again, experienced the 'wonderful public transportation service' in the town. From one place to another, it took me about 4 hours!! Gosh, what happen to our public transportation? And then, of course I can 'witness' how much over-populated we are in the town, especially when you squeeze yourself in a small cabin in the train, where most of the people you saw around you are..... definitely not the 3 major races in the country.

When I finally reached the destination, it's already after 2pm. I have to take my lunch first, and then got to my friend's house before 2.30. Quite a rushing day, and the travel experience for me was quite bad, however, as long as I can meet with my friend, I can forgot about the bad thing.

Although my first day began with terrible experience, I'm still so happy after I met with my friend. It's so precious when you are still able to keep contact with the one you care about, and still can share things with each other. I wish her everything the best and hopefully everything will be going fine.

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hahah...that is the life of KL. Btw, here is another tag for you! http://www.luvdebbie.com/?p=433

chooi peng said...

Happy New Year, Yoke Fun!