Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to 9-6

Start from this week, my working hour is changed back to 9-6. But I'm still not really used to be off work so "early"... don't know why. Maybe I really like to work in the silent night. Actually I'm quite afraid in the dark, especially when I'm alone outside, but as my parents were picking me up when I work till night, so it's still quite secure for me.

It's already 6.45pm in the evening, but outside still raining. It's getting dark out there, if I'm gonna go back alone, I have to move before sunset. Today I've told my another friend about the reason why I still not own a transport, I think I finally found somebody who agreed with me. It's really not easy to make that decision. As long as I still can survive with public transport, maybe I'll still keep not to further burden myself. It's really too much concern......

No comments: