Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Call from an old friend

He was my classmate during secondary school, and once being my colleague too.

When I received his call, I was a bit surprised (or shocked?haha), coz we've never been in touch for years. He's so low profile that, even if we had so many ex-classmates got married these years, I never met with him in any of the wedding ceremony nor dinner. or we just attended to different occasion?

The main topic we chatted about was career. Believe me, even now I'm still not really confirm about my future. I don't know what I really want to do and what my vision is. I even quite confused about my 'dream job' now. Sometimes life is not really can be planned and organized, the only thing I know is I'm still comfortable with my current job. Future? Let think about it in the future... :P

We didn't talk about when will be our next gathering. But I guess it'll be another 'months' or even 'years' again.

No comments: