Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ai~~~Ya!

It's just a split second, when I trotted approach the elevator, suddenly I slipped down on the floor.... =.=" It's quite a embarrassing moment but luckily only the security guard and 2 of my close colleagues saw it.

I don't know why they want to make the floor so shiny and slippery, and its high and clear reflection has caused so many lady workers do not dare to wear short skirts to the office. However, our authorities still keep unawared of it, or maybe they don't see it as a problem at all... or they just ignore it.

It's really hurt actually and yet without further hesitate, I just quickly stand up and 'hide' myself into the lift. Now I still feel the dull ache in my left elbow. My friend advised me to write a complain letter to the management. Maybe I should.....

Aduii...........

No comments: