Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My vacation dream to Spain

This year, I'm planning to have a overseas vacation with my family. We haven't confirmed the destination yet. It might be local or overseas, but travel to European countries is always my dream. Spain is one of my destination.

What so fascinating about Spain is, not only their legendary ancient Roman history, their wonderful landscape and beaches are also their major tourist attraction. Their music are famous around the world, and also don't forget the bullfight that has been inherited for centuries. No matter what your purpose is, you can still enjoy yourself while you travel in Spain.

While you stay in Spain, you can find there are some hotels with cheap rates in certain areas, such as Seville Hotels, Granada Hotels, Malaga Hotels and so on. It helps you to reduce your accommodation fees so that you can save more for your other activities when you have your Holidays in Spain.

No comments: