Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My glasses

My coursemates might remember that, I used to wear glasses some time in my college. On that time, my eye test showed that I had a astigmatism. Since I need to keep my eyes on the monitor for long, so I was advised to put on glasses. However, later I found that wearing glasses was not comfortable so I gave up. I'm not sure if that I'll get my eyesight worse after I gave up the glasses, however, it might because I have chosen a pair of glasses that totally not suitable for me.

If I've found Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! during that time, things might be different. Because they sell a lot of glasses, with trendy designs, different types of lens and frames, I probably can find one that suit me the most, I don't need to suffer from the uncomfortable glasses anymore.



No comments: