Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's hard......

Sometimes it's quite stress to push yourself to maintain such a silly rule...... you have to rush all the time while it should be your relax moment in the day. You're afraid to ask somebody out with you because you can't afford the consequences. And yet it ends up with a lot of debt of gratitude. You never borrowed or took anything from anyone, but finally you become the "debtor" to almost everyone.

However, despite all this, it's still hard for me to give up what I can get. It's depends on your choice. Some will rather give up this rule, then to sacrify their freedom. Freedom and happy moments with your friends, are what money can't buy.

I feel sorry about my buddy, because of I choose to follow this silly rule, he always has to rush for me. For others, they would rather go out alone or without me. Moreover, he always pay for my lunch.... =.="

1 comment:

kokwah said...

thanks for the lunch. haha. its nin 30 nite but i forgot to greet u happy CNY also. so greet here la, happy CNY and wish we all have more and more monies for the coming year.