Friday, January 25, 2008

20080125

Actually I had a 'huge' plan before when I decided to take a leave on today. But then, I couldn't even make it punctual to be on the place. It's ok, I still had a great time with my sis.

We went to Pavilion first, as she never been there before. It's a luxury shopping which is definitely we are not their target customers. It's still nice to look around and see all the beautiful decorations inside.

One thing I like in Pavilion, is you can find some good restaurants there, such as Tony Roma's and Dragon-1. Of course it's not the place you can always patronage, yet it's still nice for celebrations once in a while.

It's nothing really special for today, except the RM55.20 lunch I had only for 2 people. We didn't even have time to go shopping and buy our new clothes for CNY. It would be next time, but I'm still feeling good today.

My wish for this year, besides the health and happiness, I would like to get a laptop for myself and go travel overseas. When will it be? hahaha... dunno yet.

The CNY decorations at Pavilion

Photobucket

Photobucket

The decorations at Sg. Wang

Photobucket

No comments: